Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 8

Yesterday was awesome.  The food cravings aren't so bad anymore.

What was getting me was my salt water flush hasn't been working for 2 days.  That is not good because it's the most important part of the cleanse.  The lemonade gets all the toxins out of my body system's but the flush gets them out of my body.

Yesterday was really bizarre though.  I was super busy at work, which is great!  But, there was some weird energy going on.

I can't wait for Sunday. We're gonna go to Souplantation, because that's about the only thing I'll be able to eat after a week and a half of a pure liquid diet.

I'm getting sick of lemonade...sick of having a bite of fruit every now and then, and most of all sick of salt.  Yes you heard me right.  The salt addict has left the building!

My skin looks amazing and I really feel amazing. 

I heard there was a dude that did this cleanse for a whole year; that is just ridiculous and unhealthy, in my opinion.  You can't have that many toxins built up.  For serious!

My husband just said that he hasn't been reading my blog.  This coming from the supportive one that had spaghetti night without me last night!

2 comments: