Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 3 and 4

DAY 3

...pretty much sucked.  Yea, they weren't kidding that it's one of the worst days.  I was so grumpy and irritable all day.

DAY 4

Today started out a little better.  I actually noticed how when I look into the lemonade I make it kinda looks like a swirly gold color speckled with red dots.  It's very similar to the cable channel with the black and white ants crawling all over it; or a bottle of Goldschlagger once it's been shaken; or like the cerulean sky bedazzled with twinkling starts.

Today I overcame a lot of temptation.

I even managed to suck down that damn salt water flush.  That shit sucks.  But I've come so far.  Tomorrow I am halfway through my cleanse.

I really am starting to feel like a new person.

"I'm not afraid, to take a stand.  Everybody come take my hand.  We'll walk this road together, through the storms, whatever weather, cold or warm.  Just lettin' you know that, you're not alone.  Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road"  Eminem

This song has really helped me through some tough times since it came out.  It sums my life up completely.  I've done some crazy shit in my life and it's time to take a stand.

This cleanse is just the beginning to an improved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment