Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 6 and 7

day 6

Yesterday was actually a great day.  I was off all day.  Ended up having to take the Blue Bullet to the doctor...needed a tire rotation.  Come to find out, I need two new tires...I guess that's better than 4.  Then the good news was that it wasn't my starter that was acting up, but my battery terminal was corroded - go figure.  But I need two new brake pads.  Guess I need to call up Callahan parts (haha).

We got home early and I just read all day.  It has seriously been like two months since I've had a day off like that.

Freakin' awesome!

Day 7

Today has started off well.  I was off work again and proceeded to tornado around the apartment to keep my mind occupied.  I've done a lot of organizing.  Ahhhhh, feels nice.

I am finding that I am craving a cocktail like really bad right now.  It would be such a great end to my wonderful two days off.

Just gotta keep telling myself that I only have a few more days!

This has been one of the hardest mental challenges that I've done, but I know I'll be thanking myself afterwards.

"Truckin' like the do-dah man, once told me you've got to play your hand.  Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime, if you don't layem down."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren what cleanse are you doing? I haven't heard of one like this and Jamie's mom sends us info on different ones all the time

    ReplyDelete