Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 2

Well, I survived Day 1!!

The most important lessons I learned:
     ** Put contacts in before making first lemonade of the day, as well as take them out before last lemonade...My eyes burned yesterday from the lemons and cayenne pepper worse than a hussie in church!  Oh man that was rough!
     ** Don't watch cooking shows when you can't eat solid food!!

I did pretty good all day; the evening is definitly the toughest.  I found that I can have fresh squeezed orange juice to break up the monotony.  I did break a little and had a couple pickle spears with mustard, which is ok.  I'm not fasting, I'm cleansing.  I guess that has been a huge confusion with  others that have tried this.

But, holy crap, I still got 8 days left. 

It was pretty difficult to sleep last night, but I just keep telling myself that I'm halfway through the first 3 days which are the most difficult. 

Even though I still feel hungry and a little cranky; I have already noticed some big changes.  My skin is starting to feel amazing!  It is feeling more hydrated; my hair even feels different (much softer).  Oh yea, and indigestion has been non-existant.

I decided my least favorite part of this cleanse is the salt water flush.  I mean I love salt; I love eating it plain, I love sea salt, I love chips, I love salt...but I do NOT like having to drink 25 oz. of sea salt water once a day.  Try keeping that down.  But, I'm just trying to look at what my accomplishments be in a week.

I guess that's about it for Day 2.

It's gonna be pretty difficult this evening, but I know I have it in me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment