Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 1

So, here I am starting a blog.  I never would have thought I would be so technologically advanced!

But something has to help me through the next 10 days.

So, I started my cleanse this morning (after a quick regretted thought of the "after work cocktails" I consumed last night)!  I have been leading up to my cleanse for about a week by consuming mostly salad, veggies, fruit and cutting back on what little meat I eat.

I've already had two servings of lemonade.  The research I have done says the first 3 days are the hardest.  Your body will go through so many changes - I can't wait...I'm feeling more toxic than Britney Spears when she was married to K. Fed! 

I'm "feeling" really hungry; but I know it's my brain saying it.

To top off all the emotions going through my brain, I lost my wedding band!  So we went to the jeweler's and wierdly everything worked out!  I got the most beautiful platinum band that was marked down 75% because the couple that had it made decided last minute they didn't want it!  Hell yeah!!

I'm almost through the day, but I'm pretty hungry.  I just had to hide the damn chips so I'm not tempted.  Then hubby started talking about making pigs in a blanket.  @$$hole!  Nah, he is being really supportive.  But I still think I might have to go in the other room when he makes something.

I'm a little worried about how it will go while at work tomorrow.  I figure I'll wait to do the salt water flush until when I get home since I'm getting off early tomorrow.

I'm really worried because day 3 will be Sunday and there is usually Krispy Kreme donuts and Breakfast Jacks from Jack in the Box!!  Oh the temptation!

This is going to be very challenging...

No comments:

Post a Comment